Tina began her career in 1981 at the family’s discount brokerage firm, Downstate Discount Brokerage, which later became Downstate Securities Group. She served as vice-president of Downstate for many years. In 2005, Belleair Asset Management, Inc. was formed as an affiliate of Downstate to offer investment advisory services and Tina served as vice-president of it as well. In 2013, after the death of her father, the brokerage and advisory businesses were moved to Investment Planners, Inc. and IPI Wealth Management, respectively, but Belleair Asset Management, Inc. remained the name under which services were offered. In 2018, Belleair Asset Management, LLC began operations as a fee-only independent investment advisory firm and the brokerage business was ceased.
- Securities licenses previously held:
- Series 7 - Registered Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 4 – Registered Options Principal
- Series 27 – Financial and Operations Principal
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities
Tina has four grown children and 5 grandchildren. She enjoys boating and fishing with family and friends and she is especially fond of airboating.